You’ve got a great idea… don’t risk it. Learn how to navigate intellectual property basics in this FREE four-week mini-series hosted by Bryce Pilz, Law Professor at the University of Michigan.
Four focused, one-week modules explain intellectual property basics from invention through company formation:
- Week One: Patent the idea
- Week Two: Beyond the patent
- Week Three: Am I infringing on someone else?
- Week Four: Forming your company
Each one-week module includes:
- A few short videos accompanied by a discussion area
- A live video chat hosted by Bryce where he’ll weigh in on the discussion and answer questions
- Guest experts who specialize in the weekly topic